AVP, Credit Risk Management (Global Bank)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top three banks in it's country of origin with a presence in major of the economically powerful cities including Singapore. They are constantly growing rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a skillful AVP, Credit Risk Management.
Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk, the AVP of Credit Risk Management will be involved in:-
- Credit assessment for large corporates, trade finance and syndication loan.
- Developing independent assessments of the appropriate risk rating for the reviewed clients and record analysis and conclusions.
- Monthly portfolio impairment assessment, quarterly RWA reports and stress testing.
- Limits set-up and maintenance of the credit administration system.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP, Credit Risk Management should meet the following criteria:-
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 5 years of experience in Credit Risk Management from a Corporate Banking environment.
- Must be able to speak and write Mandarin in order to liaise with Chinese stakeholders.
- Strong decision making skills with sound and accurate judgement ability.
What's on Offer
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.