AVP, Credit Risk (Corporate Banking)
About Our Client
Our client is the largest Bank in it's country of origin with presence in major of the economically powerful cities including Singapore. The Bank trades through various segments such as corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management and treasury markets. They are growing rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a skillful AVP, Credit Risk.
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, the AVP, Credit Risk will be involved in:-
- Performing credit assessment on new and existing accounts.
- Performing financial analysis and projections.
- Identifying key risks and mitigating factors during credit evaluation.
- Reviewing and reporting on account and portfolio performance.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP, Credit Risk should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- At least 8 years of credit risk management experience within corporate banking.
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.