AVP, Credit Risk Analytics (Fintech)
Leading Fintech company
Working with an experienced boss
About Our Client
Our client is a Fintech business that is focused on peer to peer lending. They are currently growing at a seriously impressive rate within the financial services industry. Recently they have crossed over US$100 million in funding for local SMEs.
As this is a growing Fintech business, most people in the organisation wear many hats. That flexibility is key to anyone who wishes to work here. Main responsibilities for the AVP, Credit Risk Analytics will be:-
- Data collection, data analytics and strategies to analyze statistical efficiency for decision making.
- Working with data scientist to perform in-depth analysis on credit issues and manage end to end risk process.
- Developing financial models, conduct benchmarking & process analysis to identify targeted areas for improvements.
- Oversee compliance activities, including KYC/AML checks and regulatory reporting as stipulated by the regulators.
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply for the AVP, Credit Risk Analytics, candidates will be expected to demonstrate a track record of strong credit analytics ability. Additionally they will need to have the following:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or Economics.
- Minimum 5 years credit analytics experience in SME or Business Banking or Retail Lending space.
- Strong programming languages or other tools for statistical analysis.
- Well-developed organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task, initiate and manage details to drive projects to timely completion.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.