AVP, Credit Control (Corporate Banking)
About Our Client
Our client is the largest Bank in it's country of origin with presence in major of the economically powerful cities including Singapore. The Bank trades through various segments such as corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management and treasury markets. They are growing rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a skillful AVP, Credit Control.
Reporting to the Head Of Credit, the AVP, Credit Control will be involved in:-
- Managing the handling of distressed accounts and negotiate to bring late or missed payment into line with terms.
- Obtaining sufficient information and performance statistics to assess the creditworthiness of accounts with special monitoring requirements
- Anticipating developments and identifying and monitoring accounts that require special attention.
- Working with stakeholders to devise appropriate strategy to deal with accounts that require special attention.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP, Credit Control should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- At least 8 years of credit control experience within corporate banking.
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior executives
- Self motivated, highly detailed oriented and logical decision making apart from highly developed technical skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.