AVP, Credit Analyst (FI/NBFI)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top three banks by asset size in it's country of origin with presence in major of the economically powerful cities including Singapore. They are expanding rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a savvy AVP, Credit Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, the AVP, Credit Analyst will be responsible for:-
- Performing financial analysis and projections on new credit proposals and existing key accounts.
- Developing an independent assessment of the appropriate risk rating for clients.
- Plan and organise to ensure credit reviews are ready for approval on time.
- Reviewing legal documentations.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP, Credit Analyst will be involved in:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 6 years' experience in credit analysis specialising in FI's & NBFI's.
- Must be able to speak and write mandarin in order to liaise with Chinese stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefit package and great opportunity to work with the brightest talent in the field.