AVP, Credit Analyst (Commodity)
Global Energy Trading Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading trading companies in the energy market focusing on Gasoline and Crude Oil with presence in major of the economically powerful cities. They are expanding rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a skillful AVP, Credit Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, the AVP of Credit Analyst will be involved in:-
- Evaluating credit risks based on in-depth analysis and thorough understanding of the Company's external trade counterparties.
- Preparing daily and weekly credit risk management forecast report, highlighting areas of concerns and concentration.
- Participating and conferring with credit association and other business representatives to exchange credit information.
- Ensuring timely review of existing active clients, with appropriate recommendation of rating.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP, Credit Analyst should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Fiance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 4 - 6 year's of credit risk management experience within a commodity trading organisation.
- Must have strong data analytics and modelling skills.
- Attention to details and the ability to work logically, quickly and accurately.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.