AVP, Counterparty Credit Risk (Capital Markets)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top capital markets service company in it's country of origin with presence in major of the economically powerful cities including Singapore. They are constantly growing rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a skillful AVP, Counterparty Credit Risk.
Reporting to the Head of Credit, the AVP of Counterparty Credit Risk will be involved in :-
- Assessing and managing the credit risk of borrowers for credit products such as derivatives and money markets
- Performing credit analysis and make recommendations on credit decisions and assign approriate risk ratings
- Monitoring ongoing performance of assigned borrowers including compliance with credit limits.
- Preparing and recommending high quality credit papers for borrowers for new business.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP, Counterparty Credit Risk should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 5 - 7 years of experience in credit risk analysis of capital markets and derivative products.
- Must be able to speak Japanese in order to liaise with Japanese stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.