AVP, Compliance (Private Banking)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top financial institutions worldwide with more than 2000 branches over 25 countries. In addition, The World Economic Forum has ranked our client as the most sound and safest bank for 10 years in a row.
Reporting to the Head of Risk & Compliance, the AVP of Compliance will be involved in:-
- Performing regulatory analysis, regulatory risk assessments, regulatory testing and regulatory issue management for the private banking unit.
- Ensuring that the Risk Management Framework and Control Assessment maintained by the Group accurately reflects the level of regulatory risk within the unit.
- Assisting in identifying, assessing the severity of, reporting and overseeing remediation of Compliance issues currently impacting the private banking unit.
- Identifying areas and methods for relying on existing control and assurance functions to streamline the Compliance programme.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP of Compliance should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or any relevant discipline.
- At least 4 - 6 years of experience in regulatory compliance within private banking.
- Sound understanding of private banking risk assessment, risk-control frameworks and internal control.
- Strong teamwork skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.