AVP, Compliance (KYC)
Leading Fund Management
Excellent culture and team
About Our Client
Our client is a regulated Fund Management Company aiming to revolutionise the financial services industry through effective use of technology and spearheading innovations. Over the years they have seen phenomenal growth across Singapore, Japan, Australia and some other SEA markets and as part of their effort to invest in talent, they are looking for an AVP, Compliance (KYC).
Reporting to the Regional Compliance Leader, the AVP of Compliance (KYC) will be invovled in:-
- Assisting in overseeing corporate KYC programme.
- Supporting the preparation of various KYC reporting.
- Assisting in the review of investor's KYC.
- Assisting in FATCA/CRS reporting.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP, Compliance (KYC) should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable University.
- At least 3 - 4 years of experience in fund administration KYC, banking KYC or FATCA/CRS related roles.
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.