AVP, Compliance (Global Bank)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top-tier banks in it's country of origin with a presence in major of the economically powerful cities including Singapore. They are expanding rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a skillful Compliance talent.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance - the AVP, Compliance will be involved in:-
- Ensuring that compliance checks are executed in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Applying the compliance methodology, completing the planning template and considering the possible implications.
- Ensuring test results are well supported and reviewing the results with the Head of Compliance.
- Documenting and preparing reports to management on outcome of monitoring review findings and deficiency in compliance.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP, Compliance should meet the following criteria:-
- Hong Kong Regulatory knowledge in AML/CFT, KYC, cheque and cash transactions, credit and cross border country rules.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Operational Risk, Audit or Compliance.
- Team player, mature and independent.
- Supervisory experience.
What's on Offer
A good team working environment with competitive pay and high visibility to senior management.