AVP, Compliance (Fund Services)
Excellent Culture & Team
About Our Client
Our client is a Fund Services Company aiming to revolutionise the financial services industry through effective use of technology and spearheading innovations. They rely on a propriety in-house system to assess their investment risk. Over the years they have seen phenomenal growth across Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and some other SEA markets and as part of their effort to invest in talent, they are looking for an AVP, Compliance.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the AVP, Compliance will be involved in:-
- Reviewing of investor KYC request and ensuring follow up actions by the team.
- Following up on missing KYC information with the team and client.
- Maintaining of KYC information in the database and ensuring a high quality service.
- Identifying and keeping updated on all compliance requirements.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP, Compliance should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Law, Finance or Economics from a reputable institution.
- At least 6 years experience in Compliance with a strong AML/KYC background and sound knowledge in FATCA/CRS.
- Must be able to speak in Mandarin in order to liaise with Chinese stakeholders.
- Possess multi-tasking skills and ability to work well in a fast-pace environment.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.