AVP, Compliance (Fund Management)
Leading Fund Management
Excellent culture and team
About Our Client
Our client is a regulated Fund Management Company aiming to revolutionise the financial services industry through effective use of technology and spearheading innovations. Over the years they have seen phenomenal growth across Singapore, Japan, Australia and some other SEA markets and as part of their effort to invest in talent, they are looking for an AVP, Compliance.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the AVP of Compliance will be involved in:-
- Identifying and keeping updated on all compliance requirements for a licensed Fund Management.
- Undertaking compliance control functions and compliance monitoring programs.
- Assisting in monitoring AML/KYC processes and controls and providing technical guidance to the teams.
- Assisting in FATCA/CRS compliance matters and providing guidance to teams on changes in risk and compliance.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP, Compliance should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree and preferably a professional qualified accountant
- More than 5 years of relevant compliance experience within Asset Management or Fund Management.
- Experience with local regulations and sound understanding of Fund Management guidelines is required.
- Possess multi-tasking skills and ability to work well in a fast-pace environment.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.