AVP, Compliance (FCC)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top three banks in it's country of origin with presence in major of the economically powerful cities including Singapore. They are growing rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a skillful AVP, Compliance (FCC).
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the AVP, Compliance (FCC) will be involved in:-
- Carrying out responsibilities to comply with the regulators on prevention of money laundering/terrorist financing and briberies.
- Advising and resolving potential anti-money laundering/sanctions issues arising across the business.
- Preparing compliance and anti-money laundering/terrorist financing and briberies reports.
- Reviewing and reporting any suspicious transactions (STR) and maintenance of STR records.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP, Compliance (FCC) should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 5 years of experience in Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Regulations.
- Must be able to handle multi-tasking, independant, responsible and also a team player.
- Able to effectively interact with colleagues and external parties across all levels.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.