AVP, Compliance Analyst (Corporate Banking)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top three banks by asset size in it's country of origin with presence in major of the economically powerful cities including Singapore. They are expanding rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a savvy AVP, Compliance Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the AVP, Compliance Analyst will be involved in:-
- Conducting KYC reviews for new and existing customers in accordance to AML, CFT, Sanctions and Tax framework.
- Conducting screening of customers against the restricted list and performing compliance operational assignments.
- Performing enquiries and preparing documents for submission to the relevant regulatory authorities.
- Investigating and resolving queries from the Head Office Investigation team.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP, Compliance Analyst should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 8 - 10 years of experience in AML/KYC within corporate banking/trade finance
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.