AVP Asset Management
About Our Client
Our client is a listed real estate firm and has global presence in multiple offices. They are a leading brand in the real estate industry and provide stability and long term growth potential.
- Implement and work on the short term, intermediate and long term strategies together with Director AM in line with the Group's vision and targets for the assets in the portfolio
- Work with respective internal and external stakeholders to improve the performance and enhance property / portfolio value
- Monitor performance through various market data, property reports, performance trends and demand generators.
- Financial analysis, performance tracking and ongoing review of all data and documents such as STR data, revenue management data, forecast and profit and loss statements.
- Assist with monthly reviews with need hotels in order to discuss monthly data and the strategies to improve performance.
- Participate in special projects that may include evaluation (due diligence) of properties for acquisitions or dispositions among other recurring and non-recurring events.
- Under guidance from Vice President AM develop Action Plans for properties, work directly with relevant Division Heads in Corporate and property General Manager on follow up and regular reviews.
- Assist VP AM in preparing for Budget reviews, query strategies and resulting numbers, suggest amendments and enhancements at all levels of performance matrices.
- Benchmark operations between properties, brands, regions and comparable brands in order to assess performance
- Review property level Asset Maintenance records including records of maintenance of Plants and Equipment for compliance.
- Maintain complete data for Owned Assets starting from initial investment and underwriting to annual performance, capital re-investment along with annual or bi annual valuation reports.
- Work with Investment team in acquisition of new assets and redevelopment and divestment of existing assets. Manage pipeline investment projects efficiently, monitor, review and analyze Property Managers' expenses and revenue targets against approved budgets
- Work with property and project consultants and manager to maximize the asset revenue and manage operating and capital expenditure including coordinating with various parties (property consultants, property managers, project manager, etc) on strategizing, implementation and execution
- Participate in Annual Capital Expenditure Program and work with VP AM on ROI and feasibility calculations.
- Actively participate in departmental initiatives, 5 year planning, business projections
- Management of direct reports in department to carry out tasks and achieve department objectives
- Be a part of the core team formulating initiatives involving technological enhancement, reporting enhancement and improved communication which all help with efficient work processes.
- Assist VP AM with monitoring Performance or critical Managed properties.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and / or tertiary education in Real Estate, Finance
- Training and exposure in Hotel Operations and / or Real Estate is an added advantage
- At least 5 years' experience in the Real Estate / Hotel industry
- Proven experience in Real Estate Management, Finance, Strategy Management
- Experience in Asset management for at least two is a preferred
- Knowledge of Hotel Operations/Finances and Investment
- Business Acumen with knowledge of current business trends
- Responsibility, committed to results and completes task on time
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package in a listed and large stable organization with a good branding within the real estate industry.