Automation Service Engineer
Expansion and newly created headcount.
Reputable large MNC organization with great learning exposure.
About Our Client
A multinational packaging organization, my client is a leading provider for environmentally, sustainable and protection solution across FMCG, Food and Beverage, Medical Supplies, Cosmetics, Electronics, Industrial Machinery and Home Furnishings industry.
- Lead the automation packaging equipment installation and commissioning work for key markets in APAC and EMEA covering Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, China, Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand and Singapore.
- Provide technical and troubleshooting support for automation and process control systems including PLC integration, modifications and troubleshooting for machine installation.
- Adhering to the highest standard of safety all the time, provide automation packaging equipment knowledge to troubleshoot issues related to packaging and processing, equipment and/or control system debugging, including strategic troubleshooting and optimization.
- Support customer for preventive and corrective maintenance, perform both FAT and SAT to ensure successful commissioning and operation of machine at customer site.
- Train customer and third-party service partners, operators to perform installation and repair work.
- Familiar with automated systems (PLC/MES System) or PLC integration (Beckhoff, Allen Bradley, Omron, Siemens, GE Fanuc or other PC based controls) to troubleshoot and improve the equipment automation system.
- Familiarity with mechatronic, pneumatic, mechanical or electrical and instrumentation troubleshooting, provide recommendations to improve serviceability of the machines.
- With ability to read blueprints, schematics and technical drawings, advise client on equipment installation layout to ensure smooth operation run.
- Develop and maintain site automation procedures and standards (SOP).
- Develop opportunities for cost reduction through process control or packaging automation, improvement, efficiency enhancement, waste reduction and introduction of new and improved processes or equipment.
- Maintain machine product and company reputation by complying with all applicable regulatory requirements and safety policies and procedures.
- Technical training is provided either in the Netherlands or US.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in any Engineering, knowledge in PLC programming or other automation skillset is a must.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as Automation Engineer, familiar with PLC control systems in FMCG food manufacturing/ pharmaceutical/ oil and gas/ marine/ semiconductor/ electronics or equivalent manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication and leadership skill with agility and collaboration mindset.
What's on Offer
Stable organization with opportunity to initiate new implementation.