- Opportunity to work in a relatively new plant with room for growth.
- Reputable large MNC organization with great learning exposure.
About Our Client
A leading global environmental services organization is looking for an experienced Automation/Senior Automation Engineer talent to lead automation projects and implement digital and smart automation strategy to improve the manufacturing plant's productivity and efficiency.
- As a hands-on Automation Engineer with knowledge in software programming, you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the plant's automation system.
- Responsible for preparing automation control system design and specification, installation and commissioning of site equipment associated with control systems.
- Responsible to maintain the reliability of the Distributed Control System (DCS) and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) including hardware and software configuration and programming.
- Provide technical and troubleshooting support for automation and process control systems including PLC modifications for machine installation.
- Familiar with automated systems DCS System or PLC integration (Emerson, Honeywell, ABB, Allen Bradley, Omron, Siemens or other PC based controls) to troubleshoot and improve the equipment automation system.
- Provide process/packaging automation control to Operations and Technical Services to troubleshoot issues related to processing, packaging, equipment and/or control system debugging, including strategic troubleshooting and optimization.
- With knowledge and experience dealing with large-sized plant equipment including boiler, heat exchanger, incinerators and ancillary system, facilitate the automation system in the plant to ensure it is well-maintained.
- Prepare equipment/systems qualifications and validation (IQ/OQ/DQ) including protocol development, documentation etc for automation systems (production or facilities).
- Develop opportunities for cost reduction through process control or packaging automation, improvement, efficiency enhancement including championing CAPEX/OPEX project.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with all applicable regulatory requirements and safety policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Mechatronic/Electrical/Control/Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as Automation Engineer, familiar with DCS or PLC control systems in petrochemical, water/waste, power plant, semiconductor, oil and gas or lifescience industry.
- Experience with Emerson/ABB DCS and Siemens/Allen Bradley PLC are preferred.
- Strong communication and leadership skill with agility and collaboration mindset.
What's on Offer
Stable organization with opportunity to initiate new implementation.