Automation Engineer (PLC/MES)
Stable organization & work-life balance environment.
Island-wide transportation is provided.
About Our Client
A MNC leading electronics organization, my client is a world-class specialist in designing and manufacturing connectors for smart cards.
- Innovate, troubleshoot and develop automated systems and full vision systems applications, including hardware and software integration for machine vision equipment.
- Integrate process equipment to MES systems or similar network for data recording via OPC UA communication.
- Familiar with automated systems (PLC/ Visual basic, C+/C# language) or PLC integration (Omron, Siemens or other PC based controls) to troubleshoot and improve the equipment.
- Experience in integrating process equipment to MES systems or similar network for data recording.
- Formulate systems, procedures, and introduce necessary tools and methods needed for the equipment performance improvements.
- Prepare qualification plans and overview industrialisation phases.
- Prepare all Engineering Requirement, CAPEX budget proposals/justification, conceptualisation, manufacturing, commissioning and industrialisation of new control systems.
- Ensure projects are done in accordance with schedule, cost and quality performers.
- Modify and improve equipment performance safety, quality, reliability and productivity.
- Work in collaboration with manufacturing support teams to manage the projects with good efficiency, work with QA department to ensure the conformity of the new systems.
- Develop and improve competency of maintenance technicians on control and PLC.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in automation or control engineering role, familiar with PLC and MES system.
What's on Offer
Exposed to Industry 4.0 manufacturing environment.