- Expansion and newly created headcount.
- Reputable large MNC organization with great learning exposure.
About Our Client
A European industrial engineering and technology service and solution provider, my client is an expert in control technologies and a global leader for Industry 4.0 Digitalization and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) across various manufacturing industries including aerospace, automotive, food and beverage, lifescience, electronics and semiconductor industry.
- Engage customer or manufacturing plant in South East Asia to provide technical advice and identify improvement potential in order to adopt new technologies and processes to improve plant automation system, connectivity and intelligence system (Industry 4.0).
- Review customer requirements and work with the engineering team to identify project objectives and automation design specification at customer site.
- Conceptualize automation solutions for manufacturing plants, lead the complete project life cycle from creating functional design specification to taking part in project execution, factory acceptance tests (FAT), site installation and commissioning, operation system hook up and configuration and provide customer training.
- With understanding of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), perform OEM machine tools data collection, PLC/SCADA integration and configuration at customer site to ensure the system operability within the production environment.
- Provide technical and troubleshooting support for automation and process control systems including PLC/SCADA integration, modifications and troubleshooting for machine installation.
- Perform automation feasibility studies on system upgrade or expansion of manufacturing facility, develop innovative and feasible automation architecture to help customer increase productivity, improve product quality and value add to their manufacturing processes.
- Provide operation and maintenance support to customers, including PLC/SCADA/HMI technical expertise on robotics and automation needs, asset optimization, inbound/outbound logistic using the manufacturing execution system (MES) software.
- Familiar with automated systems (PLC/MES System) or PLC integration (Beckhoff, Allen Bradley, Omron, Siemens, GE Fanuc or other PC based controls) to troubleshoot and improve the automation system within manufacturing facilities.
- Develop automation systems controls and standards for manufacturing design to be utilized for vertical intelligence that meet customer requirements.
- Research and implement new technologies, innovate processes/design/machine and tooling feasible for automated solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in any Engineering, knowledge in PLC/ SCADA/ HMI/ C/ C++ programming or other automation skillset is a must.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as Automation Engineer.
- Experience with MES would be advantageous for this role.
- Consultative mindset, customer-centric, technically hands-on with strong communication skills as this is a client-facing role and involve liaison/presentation to both internal stakeholders and customers.
What's on Offer
Stable organization with opportunity to initiate new implementation.