- Newly created role
- Established US Listed MNC with global presence
About Our Client
Client is a leading provider of award-winning software and business process services for the global financial services industry.
- Creating a comprehensive sales action plan for target sectors with associated calling program, solution positioning and knowledge of competition
- Working with the wider sales team to develop specific campaigns and initiatives and facilitate cross-selling, with a view to generating new leads and contacts and building relationships
- Understanding client needs, strategies and goals in order to recommend and sell appropriate product or professional service solutions to meet client needs Creating a stream of qualified new name pipeline and take responsibility for the process of taking the opportunity through to closure in line with the sales process, including to negotiate and close deals.
- Developing contact database, relationship plans, and account development plans
- Being accountable for delivery of an annual revenue target
- Supporting proposition development by understanding market demands and the competitive landscape
- Driving market events /sales activity at industry conferences
- Maintaining and enhancing industry knowledge through training and development
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of work-related experience (non-enterprise sales)/at least 8 to 10 years' experience for enterprise sales.
- Prior experience in selling Automation or Workflow software to either small, medium or large companies, and preferably Business Process Management (BPM) experience
- Market knowledge of one or more of the following: fin tech, compliance, business workflow processes / operational efficiency, digital transformation consulting, robotic process automation (RPA).
- Strong communication (written and verbal), relationship, selling and collaboration skills.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Self-motivated and results-driven with a positive can-do attitude to achieve.
What's on Offer