Audit Senior Manager
Established international audit firm
Excellent opportunities for expedited career growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top international professional services firms. Widely recognized for their quality services and consistent success in helping businesses achieve their organizational objectives, they are a stable organization with exciting expansion plans in the pipeline. They are now looking for a high calibre finance professional to be leading their teams as a Senior Manager here in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the Partner, you will be managing a portfolio of clientele and be responsible for planning and liaising with them in related audit assignments. You will understand the client's issues and manage the expectations of different stakeholders by translating expectations into quality & balanced output/deliverables. You will help address clients' needs by bringing relevant expertise from the firm to client discussions, while also converting service opportunities into proposals/business. Supervising and coaching team members, you will oversee the successful execution of each audit engagement and provide technical training to ensure the team stays up to date with ongoing changes in the accounting environment. Additionally, this role will provide opportunities to drive projects to streamline and improve existing processes and systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally, you hold a degree in related disciplines (Finance/Accounting) and is CA/CPA qualified.
- You should have at least 8 years of audit experience
- Experience managing a sizeable portfolio of listed and international clients will be highly advantageous
- You are a motivated, hands-on, technically sound individual and possess strong people management abilities
- You would have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can manage various stakeholders effectively
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career in a highly reputable international audit firm with ample career growth opportunities. You can expect highly attractive benefits and a supportive environment known to reward and fast-track strong performers