- Manage a team of 14 SEO Specialists
- Hands-on SEO experience - not just creating documentation for developers
About Our Client
An award winning Digital agency. Our client is looking for a technically astute and confident Associate SEO Director who loves to drive unprecedented traffic and money keywords rankings for their clients. They are looking for someone who self-driven and who loves to work with inspired (and inspiring) teams. The agency is a leader, not only in Singapore but also throughout Australasia in the field of digital marketing.
- Support the SEO Technical Director and inhouse team of 14 SEO Specialists to execute SEO strategies, implementations and update on the project planning to ensure smooth workflow
- Be on the cutting edge of SEO, finding new strategies to implement on our clients to drive their organic traffic
- Developing and implementing effective SEO strategies for the improvement of organic traffic and search ranking and the maximization of ROI
- SEO pitching together with Enterprise Strategy team to bring in more new and exciting projects
- Well versed in preparing SEO reports on a fortnightly and monthly basis to be shared with client and identifying areas for improvement
- Use a variety of tools, competitive research and other methods to discover optimal keyword targets appropriate to the business needs of the client
- Oversee SEO campaigns which encompass Technical Auditing and Onsite Implementation, Link Outreach and Content development
- Work with a team of SEO Techs, Content Writers, Campaign Managers, Paid Media and Sales team
- Format reports and provide top-line insights for on-going performance reviews
- Able to demonstrate understanding of how duplicate content and page load speed affects SEO by advising clients on best practices for successful implementation and improvement
- Have the ability to audit prospects & existing clients organic performance. Everything from a backlink profile to analyzing server logs
- Demonstrate a hunger to stay abreast of the latest industry developments, and factor these into your day to day work.
- Understand metrics and KPIs and continually suggest optimizations to improve performance
- Apply, and be able to explain, SEO best practices for site navigation, breadcrumbing, internal links (including anchor text optimization), and HTML sitemaps to client websites
- Apply, and be able to explain, SEO best practices for domain, sub-domain and directory structure to client websites
- Have the ability to talk tech with developers, but also layman to the layman
- Monitor clients sites regularly for crawling and indexing issues. Issues identified will be surfaced to the respective Campaign Manager and Technical Director, documented for client communication/follow-up
- Use a variety of tools, competitive research and other methods to discover quality potential outreach linkbuilding opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- 8 or more years relevant, hands-on SEO experience - not just creating documentation for developers to implement
- Experience using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SEO related excel/Google sheets functions
- Experience working with web developers internally & externally
- You have the ability to implement onsite SEO on most CMS types & static websites, along with familiarity with cloud hosting environments
- You have a proven track record of organic success. When asked about a website you've worked on, you can walk someone through exactly how you did so
- Able to produce high quality work within a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has a strong familiarity with the web development process, including the important points at which SEO must be considered
- Experienced with international SEO. At a level where you can sculpt a website's international SEO strategy from scratch
- Develops knowledge of client's business, competition and latest industry news and trends
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to present and communicate ideas in a coherent and effective manner. Always focussing on driving organic traffic
- Prior experience in a media agency preferred
- A 'Can Do' attitude
What's on Offer
You'll be amongst a highly engaged team of the country's most talented digital marketers and growth experts, with solid prospects for upward mobility.
An expert in SEO and a passionate team leader.