- High Growth PE team
- Opportunity to join a High Performing Team
About Our Client
Our client is a high growth PE firm in SE Asia.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Conduct market, industry and sector research, origination and screening of potential targets and analyzing potential investments, including developing financial analysis, structuring and valuation;
- Contribute to the investment thesis of the firm and to generate deal ideas in collaboration with team members;
- Assist the senior team members in due diligence with financial analysis and financial modelling on transactions;
- Support the preparation of investment memos to present to the Investment Committee;
- Assist with portfolio management including driving value creation efforts, reporting and creating exit opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years experience in a top tier investment bank or buyside growth stage Private Equity firm, must have excellent communication skills, pro-active, able to work in a fast paced environment and previous deal work exposure to SE Asia transactions is a plus.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary, Performance Bonus, Industry Benefits