Associate Sales Director - Communications Services
Exclusive opportunity to be part of a dynamic and leading organization
Develop effective sales strategies
About Our Client
Our client is a publicly listed company with a vast network of offices across Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA. The client consistently cements its position as a leader of the industry through constant innovation and digital advances. This Associate Sales Director position will oversee the sales team that is pivotal to grow the consumer division of the organisation as part of a larger vision to deliver seamless communication to its customers.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this role will work closely with the telesales team and CLM. The key objective is to ensure achievement of sales results and effective measures to improve customer experience.
- Develop effective sales pitch based on promotions, policies and product updates
- Manage the telesales team to achieve daily sales targets set by the company
- Propose internal reward schemes to ensure sales momentum and motivation
- Collaborate with PM and CLM to initiate effective sales strategies or campaigns
- Resolve escalated complaints from customers, sales support and other sales streams
- Implement the company's Customer Experience policies to improve CE transactional scores and NPS
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in Management, Business or any other relevant field
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in telesales
- Experience in a consumer sales environment is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with different levels of stakeholders
- Proven track record of leading and motivating a sales team
What's on Offer
In this role as part of a leading organisation, the client is looking for a team player with excellent sales acumen that is keen on accelerating the growth of the consumer division in the company. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits including bonuses will be in line with the market.