- Own and develop the Healthcare & LifeScience space within South East Asia
- Work with the world's biggest brands
About Our Client
PageGroup, made up of 4 brands - Page Executive, Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Outsourcing, is a leading professional recruitment consultancy firm, offering full suite of workforce solutions across the brands (C-suite search, permanent, temporary, fixed term contract and RPO) tailored to the needs of global clients. First established in London in 1976, with more than 40 years recruitment experience behind us, the Group has grown and expanded globally, we now operate in more than 140 offices in 37 countries worldwide. We are listed on the London stock exchange and our turnover is close to US$1 billion annually. We have a strong footprint in Asia Pacific in 12 countries with over 27 offices, with Singapore being the first few offices in Asia with over 20 years of presence to date.
We have an excellent reputation and mature client base and enjoy preferred supplier status with numerous high profile foreign, regional and local organisations. This is a fast paced and challenging role which will stretch your skills in sales, client servicing and task management and encompasses business development, client management and recruitment. Your job will be to consolidate and grow relationships with existing clients, identify new business opportunities and with prospective clients while supporting and servicing our candidates. You will deliver the highest levels of customer service and strive to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets. We will provide you with support, resources and ongoing training to help you achieve your goals.
- Identify new opportunities for both new and existing customers
- Consistent key point of contact for customers & operation teams
- Work with regional and global Customer Partnerships teams to maximize international opportunities.
- Customer Insights expert, strategic data-driven business development
- Win back, maintain and grow former customers
- Industry expert and knowledge center to the wider PageGroup business
- Work with Customer Partnerships team manager and Page SEA business leaders to identify new business opportunities and execute plans for growing customer base across SEA. For middle to large customers particularly.
- Work with Bids and Tenders team to complete bids / tenders / PSA and manage each process end-to-end including from a project manager perspective.
- Develop and drive effective programs to optimize opportunities with customers in SEA.
- Identify, track and work with customer partnerships/success team and Page SEA leaders to resolve issues with rebuild customers. Turn it into potential repeat business.
- Work with Page SEA Operation teams to establish and coordinate effective communication across SEA on customer development, sales activity etc with aim to improve cross selling.
- Drive and develop Industry knowledge center including but not limited to industry pitch proposal/presentations, industry customer successful stories, Industry insight.etc.
- Proactively collect customers' feedback and solve outstanding issues, feedback to senior leadership for future business
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record as a recruitment consultant OR business development professional
- Possess strong commercial acumen and customer engagement skills.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- High sense of responsibility for your own business / desk and thrives on the opportunity.
- Result-driven, problem-solving mindset, resilient, a great listener and team player
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Strong career progression opportunities
- World class training and development
- A generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses
- Global career opportunities
- A dynamic and competitive work environment
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
- Recognition as an industry expert
- The opportunity to develop and lead a business unit.