- Join a world-class investment solution company
- Collaborate with professionals across the globe
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the investment industry and serves over 2.5 million customers worldwide. With a long-standing history of half a decade, the client serves a large clientele base ranging from central banks to private investors. Our client also places high importance on sustainability, social and governance issues, and promotes an inclusive culture that welcomes applications from the widest mix of talent. As a flexible employer, they place full trust in how their employees chooses to work that best fits them, the clients, and the business.
They are looking for an Associate Director to oversee the Product and Content Marketing team. This role reports directly to the Head of Marketing and you will take charge of leading and setting the agenda to drive fund product marketing and investment communications within Southeast Asia (SEA) and Middle East (ME) regions executed in the local markets. You will also support and manage all other marketing related activities needed by the local head of marketing, such as overseeing the product marketing content calendar and execute the campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 or more years of experience in direct-to-consumer e-commerce and global marketplaces
- Proven experience and knowledge in fund product marketing with a keen understanding of retail market needs
- Passionate about finance with ability to influence sales outcomes through differentiated marketing content programmes that brings investing to life
- Strong understanding of engagement and measurement principles about content distribution, particularly in the digital space
- Experience in leading a team and enjoys coaching the team to scale greater heights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
Our client offers a great opportunity to understand about Southeast Asia and Middle East market needs, while collaborating closely with different teams in the company. The company also places high emphasis on employee well-being; where health and medical benefits, helplines, pension plans, retail discounts, and subsidised food options are provided. The client also covers financial protection for you and your family. Employees with a consistent track record will also be included in the client's share programme and own a stake in the company.