Associate Director, Marketing
Exciting opportunity to join a new mobile gaming app business
Opportunity to help build a new business from the ground up
About Our Client
A new start up gaming applications business backed by market leading telecommunications business. Looking for passionate and ambition people to join there growing business. This person must have prior experience within the gaming industry along with marketing mobile applications experience.
- Partner with marketing communications team to define digital scope and integrate digital planning in marketing and communications. Align business rhythm and processes from strategy, planning, execution to reporting.
- Experienced in-depth for regional experience and knowledge of gamers and gaming industry players.
- Build team and raise Game marketing capabilities overall with focus on performance marketing, content marketing and community building - in a highly challenged environment of market clutter and competitiveness.
- Co-lead co-marketing efforts with game developers/publishers and Associates/strategic partners
- Lead and develop a brand persona and drive the main positioning of the brand with gamers.
- Be part of team to develop a creative toolkit including integrated marketing communication strategy and plans, executing with excellence to drive consumer awareness and action for the various new launches, campaigns and initiatives.
- Increase and enhance the reputation and awareness of our Game platform to key audiences (media, bloggers, analysts, influencers) by reinforcing our share of voice and favorability in the relevant gaming media scene.
- Be consumer-first on applying needed Gaming consumer research validations on the platform, services and marketing mix.
- Loyalty/rewards program ongoing management with objective of improving customer retention, increasing frequency and stickiness of our owned platforms.
- Strategy and plans that are fact-based data and insights-driven (through customer/market surveys/studies, performance results) to effectively seek buy-in, clarity and alignment from internal stakeholders through to consumer-facing implementation
- Overall Game marketing budget custodian (platform marketing, integrated communications and research)
The Successful Applicant
- Around 10 years or more of relevant work experience in Game industry, brand management, product knowledge, ecosystem relations with developers and publishers.
- Strong partnership ability with game developers across global regions
- Demonstrated ability to drive planning and ensure flawless execution - driving user acquisition through awareness, interest and trial generation across online/offline channels
- Familiar with target audience segmentation, data and analytics through purchase behaviour and consumer decision-making journey
- Knows how to lead through influence of peer groups and partners dispersed across multiple divisions/company entities and locations
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and a start up mindest
What's on Offer
The chance to join a start up business within a large telecommunication business and set up a new gaming mobile app to be a market leader within the region. A rare opportunity for someone to join an ambitous group to develop and set up something from scratch.