Associate Director - IT Security & Governance (Global role)
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational firm, market leaders in their domain. They are currently looking for a Information Security leader to represent the IT Security function on a global platform.
As the Associate Director - IT Security, you will have a global scope and be responsible for :
- Defining, drafting and formalising global IT security roadmap, policy and procedures
- Identifying gaps and implementing security solutions to fill the gaps and ensure the systems, networks and workflow processes are secure
- Reviewing Infrastructure and applications architecture to review gaps and introduce controls to secure the technology landscape
- Ensuring that the business is in adherence and compliance with regulatory requirements and controls
- Overseeing IT Security budgets, spend and proposal while partnering effectively with global stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or related field. You will have 10 - 18 years experience with at least 5+ years experience in a regional or global role in Information Security.
You will have good understanding of IT landscape (such as infrastructure, applications, etc) with a proven track record of successfully delivering IT security projects.
What's on Offer
- Global role
- Attractive salary package