Be part of the future by joining our DIgital practice
Fun and meritocratic work environment
About Our Client
Michael Page is a B2B group within the information sales space, serving most Fortune 500 organisations. We have an outstanding market lead in APAC. Singapore is growing as one of the most innovative and attractive digital & e-commerce hub. Our Digital business has gone from strength to strength in the last 12 months, becoming one of the most profitable business in Singapore. As we continue to invest in the Digital desk, we are looking to hire an Associate Consultant for this business.
Reporting to the Manager for Digital, this role will be responsible for new and existing business development within our Digital & E-commerce client base.
The key measures of success in this role will be (but not limited to):
- Key Account Management - we partner with most of the top brands with their recruitment needs for the Singapore market so this role will be responsible for managing these key relationships
- Sourcing - be a key point of contact for candidate relationships
- Lead Generation - drive activities, events, meetings for the purpose of networking and generating leads that are commercial important for the business
- Engagement- use social media, events, cold calling as an engagement tool to drive new business development
- Closing- we are looking for someone with strong negotiation skills as this role requires an ability to close, in a very competitive market
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or a relevant discipline
- Ideally, 1-2 years' experience of having worked in Digital/E-commerce sectors;
- Passion for this sector and what you'd done in your career to demonstrate such passion
- Strong passion for working in a highly meritocratic,sales centred firm
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with C-level executives as our business development activity is focused on targeting regional leaders from the sector
What's on Offer
Our Sales & Marketing desk was rated as the industry leader by HRM Asia and we pride ourselves in having a strong merit-based & fun sales culture. We are looking for someone who fits that culture and has been part of a challenging and fast moving sales organisation. If you are looking to build a career in sales and/or sales management, with a strong B2B and B2C mix, you will find this role in line with your aspirations. The remuneration will be competitive and in line with the market for such hires.