Associate Consultant - Recruitment (Technology Practice)
Fast Career Progression
Good Opportunity for Fresh Graduates
About Our Client
Page Group is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. We operate through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in 1976, we've been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994, subsequently Singapore office in 1996 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
As an Associate Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with experienced recruiters and supporting them with their processes
- Analyzing country specific talent pool to meet client requirements while shadowing consultants in talent advisory services
- Working closely with senior stakeholders in providing best in class recruitment services to Fortune 500 clients
- Supporting the technology practice in identifying new technology trends
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will be a fresh graduate or undergraduate with a strong interest in pursuing a rewarding career within the recruitment industry. You will be passionate about identifying talent needs and supporting top talent in identifying the right career path. You will be an energetic and proactive person with strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Good Opportunity for Fresh Graduates
- Fast Career Progression