- Save Job
- Email Job
- Global Organization
- Diversity and inclusion
About Our Client
American fashion designer and manufacturer founded that has a good present internationally and is popular among trendy people.
- Oversee training implementation and delivery of global and local programmes.
- Collaborate and partner with stakeholders to plan, organize and deliver learning programmes according to learning performance and needs analysis.
- Ensure consistent communication to all employees on any E-modules launches on the Learning Management System (LMS) and to track learners' progress and completion.
- Plan the training budget for activities in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Develop and broadcast the training calendar in line with business objectives and resource and demand analyses on markets (Singapore, Malaysia and Australia) and travel schedule.
- Organize quarterly Townhall meetings for markets
- Support the SEA markets with any training needs, by partnering with the Wholesales/Distribution Market team to plan and to facilitate training programmes for the SEA markets retailers/partners
- Develop staff through ongoing coaching, mentoring and career discussions.
- Manage learning and development programmes across the organization.
- Assist in recruiting and to conduct job interviews for Retail roles and ensuring candidates' skills and qualification match the job requirements.
- Plan, promote, communicate and execute staff engagement activities.
- A corporate social responsibility (CSR) champion, to lead, plan and implement CSR activities, and inspire employees to share time with charitable organizations and impact communities in a positive and sustainable way
The Successful Applicant
- Background in providing L&D training in the retail or consumer sector a plus
- Ability to understand and communicate concepts quickly and accurately.
- Ability to develop materials in all formats of blended learning, including e-learning. Define and develop hands on exercises, scenarios, and assessments.
- Ability to relate and present strategic and conceptual ideas across all levels. Manage global initiatives independently.
- Accomplished presentation/facilitation skills. Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, environment and meeting tight timelines.
- Creative problem solving ability.
- Willing to travel if requires
What's on Offer
- Good office environment
- Competitive salary package
Yandy Low (R2199817)
Quote job ref
+65 6643 9774
- Human Resources
- Learning & Development
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Yandy Low (R2199817)
- Consultant contact
- +65 6643 9774
- Job Reference