- Save Job
- Email Job
- Global Organization
- Career Progression to leadership role
About Our Client
Global lifestyle (street wear brand) that features simple, beautiful and timeless designs and is particular about products; the collection consists of clothing, shoes, and accessories.
- Deliver a memorable retail hospitality: giving the highest standard of customer service at all times as well as offering excellent after sales service/follow up
- Be proactively engaged in cross selling with merchandise and maximizes sales opportunity in order to achieve sales target and KPIs
- Develop loyalty with our customers by building relationships with customers through a personalised shopper style approach to sales.
- Prove Brand and product knowledge
- To have an awareness of current advertising, marketing campaigns, new launch & fashion trend
- To deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Ensure a knowledge of sales targets and [department/boutique] performance on a daily and weekly basis
- Follow all stock management procedures & support the team to maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and display within the boutique
- To ensure that the Department operates in accordance with the Company Policy and Procedures
- Participate in team meetings and make a positive contribution
- To carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
The Successful Applicant
- About 2 years of relevant background in retail industry, or in a similar capacity
- Passion in the retail industry with good selling skills
- Team player, pleasant, service oriented with good communication and basic computer skills
What's on Offer
- Annual Leave
- Shift work (AM/PM/Mid-shift), 2 days off per week
- Base salary + incentive and store target incentive
- Career progression
- Other staff benefits
Yandy Low (R2199817)
Quote job ref
+65 6533 2777
- Store Management
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Yandy Low (R2199817)
- Consultant contact
- +65 6533 2777
- Job Reference