Assistant QA Manager - Medical Device (GDPMDS)
This is a regional role within SEA
New headcount as part of expansion plan
About Our Client
My client is the largest player in their own specialized products, mainly for infants. They are a global company with huge presence in ASEAN countries, China, Japan and even Amercian.
- Develop & manage the incoming inspection activities in 3PL, maintained the incoming inspection plan and to review incoming rejects & etc.
- Manage the customer complaint, feedback, customer return from Singapore and overseas.
- Manage the critical supplier in Singapore and overseas.
- Perform failure analysis, processes improvement & follow up with supplier to resolve quality related issue.
- Plan & lead the supplier audit, to inspect supplier processes, quality document & record.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Chemical related discipine
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in QMS and GDPMDS System
- Knowledge and experience in Quality Check and Quality Assurance
What's on Offer
- Working with a global MNC that provides career stability and small regional exposure
- Excellent job opportunity with direct reporting to the Quality Director
- Accelerating career growth for proven results