Assistant Marketing Manager APAC - Manufacturing
Regional marketing role for APAC and Oceania
Reporting to top management
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the manufacturing industry selling road equipment. Coming from Europe, they have a long and successful history providing quality products. They are re-branding their name and so are looking for a marketer who would manage the entire communication and visibility within APAC and Oceania from Singapore office.
As an assistant marketing manager, you will report to the General Manager and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing branding promotional activities and collaterals for APAC
- Writing press releases and advertising in contact with agencies
- Establishing a strong digital marketing activities and launch social media platforms.
- Coordinating and participating in fairs, exhibitions and arrange seminars / conferences
- Supporting the GM in terms of administration and logistics if needed
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- A degree in business, marketing or any related field
- 4 to 6 years of regional marketing experience
- Fun, positive mindset, passion for marketing
- Great drive and able to take ownership and work independently
- Able to travel to about 30% of time as you need to do market visits
- Strong communication and presentations skills
What's on Offer
If you are looking for a regional marketing role in a fun and dynamic environment, this role is for you. You would have great independence to put in place marketing strategies online and offline and discover regional challenges and bring solutions. You will learn from the top management and work very interactively with the team. They will also provide a great package.