Assistant Manager Quality Assurance
Opportunity to travel overseas restaurant branches.
Leadership role involving liaison with all corporate levels.
About Our Client
My client is a Michelin star restaurant with passion to enhance the quality of diner's choice and committed to healthy cooking. Ranked as one of the world's best F&B with 40 years establishment, my client has a strong market presence especially in Asia, and has penetrate the US and UK market.
- Lead and initiate key changes in food preparation Standard Operating Procedures.
- Design and develop training programme such as food safety, hygiene knowledge for all staff in the organization.
- Collaborate with kitchen chef and mentor restaurant staff to ensure smooth operation.
- Evaluate and resolve quality issues relating to food safety and improve process control standards.
- Conduct regular internal quality assurance audits of Central Kitchen and other restaurant outlets.
- Provide technical support to ensure products conformity.
- Lead, mentor and coach quality assurance executive to build a stronger QA and food safety system in the group.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Food Technologist, Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry or food-related degree.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in similar industry, ideally F&B or fast food chain business, otherwise manufacturing background are welcome to apply too.
- Knowledgeable in HACCP, ISO 220000 and food safety standards.
- Independent and excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with English and Chinese counterparts.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity and excellent learning growth.