- Newly created headcount
- High autonomy
About Our Client
Our client is in the property tech scene and penetrating into the Asia Pacific region starting with Singapore as one of the highest potential growth zones. The current team comprises of bright and commercially savvy individuals who are looking to expand their team aggressively, bearing in mind the entrepreneurial mindset that each employee brings with them. Our client is looking to hire a strategic operation professional who has proven experience in implementing successful operations strategies that tie in financial targets, product adoption and consistent pipeline of demand.
The Strategy & Operations Manager / Assistant Manager will report into the Head of Business and have a dotted line reporting into the Managing Director. Your main responsibility is to oversee all crucial initiatives that are imperative to the business commercial outlook.
- Support expansion and growth plans that includes operations, product launch and coordinating with other functions like marketing, sales, and engineering
- Have a good overview of the organisational wide objectives as well as periodic targets, and aligning them with the different priorities across teams
- Lead and execute processes for budgeting, financial planning, and forecasting
- Support the setting and tracking of regional KPIs and monthly reporting for the executive team
- Identifying and execute opportunities for performance improvemen
- Drive and run processes for high-impact regional strategic and commercial initiatives
- Determine necessary customer support to aid product and sales teams to establish more partnerships and product adoption
- Work closely alongside the business units on market research and market analyses, identifying gaps and opportunities for solutioning
The Successful Applicant
- Top academic qualification like an BBM, BBA, MBA, MSc or equivalent from a prestigious university / institution
- 4 or more years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, private equity, venture capital, or a high-growth startups
- Demonstrated experience in scaling a high-growth start up would be a plus
- Has an understanding of multiple functions not limited to HR, finance, sales, product, marketing, supply chain
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Influential communicator with skills to deliver messages in a compelling manner to different groups of audiences
What's on Offer
Our client is going full force in driving their digital network and product locally, regionally and eventually globally. This role will offer you a challenging opportunity to start a practice with the founding team, who comprises of really intelligent and high-energy individuals. If you have the hunger to be part of an early stage start-up and has strong teamwork, coupled with the relevant experiences required, this is most probably an excellent fit for you.