- Well established organisation
- Team focus environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in cargo and port management and has customer and project based worldwide. They are looking for an Assistant Manager (Procurement) to join their team!
- Lead in commodity strategies and programs, contract negotiation and management, contract governance and tendering process
- Involved in strategic supplier and vendor development, sourcing, negotiation, and management to ensure best value offer for the organization
- Understanding of tender contract and drafting of contractual documents for submission
- Collaboration with cross functional teams and departments to procurement commodity as per business needs
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or equivalent with minimum 3 years of experience in strategic sourcing and procurement
- Experience in indirect procurement of corporate services and product
- Tendering/contract management knowledge
- Confident individual with good communication skills
- Experience in e-procurement software/platform (eg. Ariba, Oracle) preferred
What's on Offer
The work environment is stable and engaging, with a culture that places high respect on teamwork as well as individuality. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life. Coupled with a lucrative package, this role also presents the successful candidate excellent opportunities for further career advancement.