- Global MNC
- Regional Opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the FMCG Industry and they have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets. They offer a variety of beauty care products to their customers - ranging from prestige skincare, cosmetics and fragrance. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. Along with the direction to have an analytics-driven planning team using latest technology, they are currently looking for an Assistant Manager, Forecast and Analytics to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Regional Senior Director Demand Planning, your main responsibilities include consolidation and to conduct data cleansing activities for state models operation and relevant demand-related analytics within the APAC region. You are responsible to support continual improvement in quality of model outputs. Additionally, you are expected to have great communication skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders.Additional responsibilities will include:
- To collate inputs and provide feedback on improvement of work processes.
- To coordinate special projects such as automation and enhancement the key reports supporting the regional SIOP process.
- To be accountable of leading the data & analytics capability to data cloud technology.
- Implementation of End to End planning, the role will evolve in terms of complexity due to the use of advanced statistical tool and constrained planning capability.
- Preparation of data and models to generate high quality forecast.
- Alignment of the company's direction to have an analytics-driven planning team that utilises the latest technology.
- Usage of SAS, R, Python, SQL, Alteryx and other relevant modelling technologies, and you have to be proficient in Office, PowerBI and Tableau applications.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and a minimum of 2 years experience within the Retail/FMCG Industry with exposure in Business Analytics, preferably in Demand Planning area. It is essential that you have the knowledge and experience with forecasting, analytics and reporting. You must possess very strong analytic skills to be able to analyse multiple sources of data and perform root cause analysis. Additionally, you must have problem-solving and organisation skills in order to facilitate resolution of problems with relevant stakeholders, and to be able to manage multiple accountabilities concurrently.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.