Assistant Logistics Manager
Diverse working environment and culture
Be part of a growing brand
About Our Client
Our Client is a renowned global retail company that dominates the Consumer Durables industry, with focus on marketing and distribution of compact domestic appliances to their customers. They aim to immerse inventive ways to create & bring new products and services to enliven customer's domestic life & needs, which is why they are seeking for an Assistant Logistics Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
* To ensure accurate and timely processing for receiving, warehousing, distribution and returns operations by initiating operational and personnel policies and procedures in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and logistics partners.
* To effectively control inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciliation with data storage system.
* To consistently monitor & maintain warehouse/store by planning and implementing storage layouts, equipment inspections & issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
* To achieve operational and financial objectives via scheduling expenditures, analysing discrepancy and providing KPI reports to management.
* To manage 3rd Party Logistics, External Storages and/or Transportation partners engaged by the client.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics and have significant years of related working experience in the Consumer Durables/Retail Industry from a Logistics background. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in negotiation and supplier management experience. You must possess very strong influencing skills to be able to deliver value and advice to clients and stakeholders; You also must have analytical skills and data interpretation in order to use these metrics to discover areas of business improvement and drive performance.
What's on Offer
The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.