- Multinational organisation
- Convenient location
About Our Client
We are a UK listed recruitment agency, with almost 5 decades of market dominance across 37 countries and 139 global offices. As an advocate of diversity and inclusion, we are always looking for passionate individuals to join our high performing team.
- Ensure all Placement within APAC comply with the Global Policies on Revenue Recognition, meet the countries' legal and internal policies in relation to Candidate Compliance.
- Review all Cancellation within APAC and report findings to the respective Regional Finance Directors
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation over underlying processes are up to date and complete
- Facilitate the setup of a management reporting and information system to senior stakeholders, communicating with a variety of stakeholders across APAC
- Report control deficiencies to management and making recommendations to mitigate risk
- Engage remediation of identified issues through follow-up
- Facilitate communication between Internal Auditing with Operations and Supports Function. Review and discuss the findings highlighted by internal auditors with Finance Directors, follow-up on pending management action points and final internal audit report
- Responsible for the overall performance of the team, understand the Team's Goals and KPIs, provide coaching if necessarily, career development and timely feedback to team members
- Provide assistance to the O2C Manager, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors as and when required.
- Review Placements and the database to identify any placement that does not have documented offer and acceptance from the client and the candidate in reference to start date and package
- Inform Consultants that Revenue Recognition has not been met
- Ensure that where it is a requirement in each country that fee rates are included in the client's confirmation
- Review Placement to ensure all placements agree to the respective countries' agreed candidate compliance policy
- Provide list of all placements by Day 5 where revenue recognition has not been met are excluded from revenue to the local Managing Director.
- Cross-examine Placements and database, Provision List and Payment Status to manually review every cancellation that has been raised
- Liaise with Consultants to get further understanding of cancellation reasons
- Provide a report of any late or suspicious cancellation
- Provide management reports on each country in terms of percentage of Cancellation / Cancellation Reasons / Number of days to raise Cancellation etc
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in an internal audit or compliance role within a MNC
- Candidates from audit firms are welcome to apply
- Willingness to learn and develop as a professional member of the finance team
- Excellent prioritising and organising skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Mandarin to liaise with customers located in Greater China, and to read/review documents in Mandarin
- Can-do and positive attitude
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to be part of a regional team awaits you! If you are immediately available/available within short notice, let's have a chat today!