- International MNC
- Competitive remuneration and growth exposure
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leader in the media and retail industry with a strong presence across the world.
* Preparation of the monthly financial reports for the Singapore and regional entities
* Preparation of annual Financial Statements
* Preparation of Income Tax and GST Returns
* General Ledger reports and reconciliation.
* Creating and posting of journal entries.
* Liaising with Auditors
* Liaising with Banks on operational matters, e.g. Bank Guarantees, FX contracts.
* Supervise and participate in the preparation of stocktake and results
* On-time and accurate payment of suppliers
* Provide accurate and timely monthly reports to Management, Operations and Marketing
* Review and analyse sales on a monthly basis by store
* Provide guidance on key trends, identifying issues and concerns and communicate these to Management, Operations and Marketing
* Ad-hoc analysis and reporting as required or directed
* Monthly variance analysis for expenses, capex and provide appropriate explanations and highlight areas of concern or opportunity
* Participate in the development of company accounting policies and procedures
* Any other duties as required or as directed
The Successful Applicant
* Tertiary qualifications in accounting and/or finance
* Membership of a professional accounting body required
* Minimum of 10 years accounting experience required
* 3 years+ experience in team management required (minimum 2 direct reports)
* Highly analytical
* Strong attention to detail
* Sound knowledge of MS Excel and computerised accounting packages
What's on Offer
This opportunity is with a very well-established retail firm here in Singapore that offers a competitive salary and a strong set of development opportunities.