Assistant Facilities Manager
Newly created role, full time position.
Opportunity to step up to managerial level.
About Our Client
A leading global FMCG manufacturer organization is hiring for a new full time position Assistant Facilities Manager to be the main point of contact to manage a huge manufacturing plant and manage third party contractors/vendors.
- Review and monitor vendors and contractors performance and ensuring facilities work are executed well and in a safe protocol.
- Deliver efficient soft facilities management in the area of cleaning services, pest control, waste management, facilities landscaping and building redecoration etc.
- Oversees hard facilities services including building and grounds maintenance (utilities, building and factory maintenance).
- Recommends maintenance, mechanical, electrical, and facility design modifications.
- Be responsible for facilities operation, manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core manufacturing activities.
- Ensure manufacturing plant and office building meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation.
- Oversees and supervises the quality of work of third party vendors/contractors to ensure that all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Review monthly financial reports and provide advisory to the external facilities vendor on operation issue.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of contractors, and perform periodic audit on service partners.
- Forecasts, allocates, and supervises the financial and physical resources of the facility management.
- Conduct monthly Facilities Management Review with service partners/vendors to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or solve urgent issues arise within manufacturing plant and office building premises in relation to soft and hard facilities management.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in facilities management including hard and soft services management.
- Experience in managing manufacturing plant facilities including offices and have knowledge in vendor management to manage outsourced vendors' performance.
- A self-starter and have ability to work independently.
What's on Offer
Attractive on-the job learning exposure and career opportunity to manage a large manufacturing site.