Assistant Export Control Manager
Advisory partner to your stakeholders
About Our Client
Our Client is a global manufacturer of leading-edge precision instruments, with focus on producing medical equipment and testing instruments. They aim to realize balance the well-being of their customers and environment through science, which is why they are seeking for an Assistant Export Control Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
* To oversee the implementation and development of company-wide procedures and regulations involving matters of compliance.
* To manage key stakeholders such as the Singapore Customs and the Company's internal & external stakeholders.
* To communicate and provide guidance and requirements on all export control matters.
* To manage and oversee the permit application process, ensuring compliance and conditions relating to the end to end process.
* To conduct training for employees regarding internal export control.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics and have significant years of related working experience in the Medical Devices/Manufacturing Industry from a Logistics (Import/Export) background. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in export control compliance and regulations of the region. You must possess very strong influencing skills to be able to deliver value and advice to clients and stakeholders; your ability and experience in setting up internal compliance initiatives.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.