Assistant Director, Technology - Digital Transformation
Opportunity to Develop and Drive Digital Transformation Strategy and Roadmap
Newly Created Opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading Multinational Corporation within the Healthcare Industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 20 Years with more than 1000 Employees across the region. They are now looking for an Assistant Director, Technology to develop and drive the Technology Roadmap for Digital Transformation, this includes digitisation of front end platforms and services.
As an Assistant Director, Technology, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and Driving Technology Roadmap and Digital Transformation projects, this includes managing Group Technology budgets.
- Proposing and implementing IT strategies, this includes policies, workflows and activities to drive business growth with the use of technology.
- Managing Group Technology Operations, this includes Infrastructure, Application and Cybersecurity.
- Providing leadership to corporate infrastructure, applications and support teams while taking ownership for IT audits and compliance gaps.
- Enabling the adoption and migration of existing systems to cloud solutions.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 8 years of IT Project Management experience for both Application and Infrastructure coupled with at least 3 years of team management experience.
You should have a proven track record of driving end to end Digital Transformation projects from Conceptualisation to Productization coupled with a good experience in the Migration and Adoption of Cloud solutions.
Any working experience in Cyber/IT Security is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to Develop and Drive Digital Transformation Strategy and Roadmap
- Newly Created Opportunity
- Attractive Salary Package