Assistant Claims Manager- Group Insurance
Fresh new approach to the insurance industry with career advancement prospects
The role requires you to lead a team
About Our Client
Our client has a new take on an industry that has not changed much in the last few decades, leveraging on technology to achieve a customer led brand that focuses on making it easy for consumers to get the insurance coverage they need.
- Determine and approve claims up to the authorised claims limit.
- Accurate and efficient claims settlement in accordance with policy provisions within the service turnaround time.
- Assist in answering enquiries from clients, intermediaries, clinics and hospitals regarding claims adjudication, payment, co-payment, reasons for rejection, missing/additional information, etc.
- Correspond with intermediaries or claimants or interview them in person to correct errors or omissions on claim forms to investigate questionable entries.
- Assist in feedback management and service recovery.
- Ensure all complaints and appeals from members and corporate clients are dealt with promptly, efficiently and professionally.
- Prepare any statistical reports and information required by management.
- Monitor and review the quality and accuracy of work performed by junior team members, take corrective action and report problems as necessary.
- Take on any other duties and responsibilities given from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree and/or diploma.
- 3 years of experience in the insurance industry, preferably in group insurance.
- Clinical experience an advantage
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage stakeholders both internally and externally
- Good with MS Excel
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to lead a team and take on process optimisation projects
- Opportunity to manage and resolve issues with both internal and external stakeholders within the business