Assistant Business Development Manager - FMCG (Global)
Opportunity to join a top-tier firm
Join a dynamic, high-growth environment
About Our Client
Our client, one of the biggest names in FMCG industry has a portfolio of world-renowned brands, and products that are consumed by millions globally. They pride themselves in being agile, having the ability to innovate, take risk and adopt technologies that are new to their industry. In the last 2 decades, the firm has grown from a small office setup in the US to a strong network of more 1,000 employees globally.
In line with their growth plans globally, they are looking to hire a strong Assistant Business Development Manager from the FMCG industry. This will be someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, risk appetite and a track record of solid commercial achievements.
You will also be required to:
- Drive strong partnerships between key stakeholders, internal and external partners
- Develop strategic growth plans and product innovation pipeline
- Build extensive customer relationships and ensure seamless operational implementation
- Lead implementation of business development initiatives and achieve excellent commercial outcomes
- Identify potential business opportunities through competitor analysis and historical data
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Business development/sales experience in the FMCG industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter attitude
- Ability to work independently in a highly-matrixed organisation
- Willingness to be close to the ground to understand the dynamics of trade and consumer needs
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
What's on Offer
Our client offers you an opportunity to be in an extremely innovative environment, and a chance to make your impact in a sales business. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management as they evolve with their increasing market share. Our client is looking for a risk-taker, an individual who is ready to step up to his/her next challenge in their career.