- Exciting Opportunity
- Global MNC
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent European MNC that is a market leader in the specialty chemical industry, with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for, Asia Supply Chain Manager/Senior Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
This position reports to GM, Asia Operations. Your role is to manage end to end supply chain functions from Procurement, Planning, Customer service and distribution. You'll need to be comfortable in engaging senior stakeholders within the business, good communication skills is essential. This role is a people management capacity.Your responsibilities include:
- To effectively lead Purchasing, Planning and Customer Service team to establish long range and short term objectives.
- To drive strategic perspective while identifying and focusing on crucial details.
- To develop, implement and execute strategies covering all spectrum of Supply Chain processes including procurement/purchasing, planning, distribution, logistics and operations.
- To set direction, strategies, vision and focusing on continuous improvement within the department in order to develop a successful performance platforms.
- Market analysis to identify strengths vs weaknesses.
- Process improvement of the Planning functions to reduce cost and identify potential savings.
- Project Management.
- Spearheading Cost savings Projects for the region - (structural changes) longer-term vs strategic moves.
- Continuously review, adapt and improve procedures and control for supply chain operations.
- Stakeholder management
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the Chemical/Manufacturing Industry. It is essential that you have people management experience and having the ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.