ASEAN Retail Development Manager
Value-adding to one of the largest brands in the automotive industry
Open and dynamic workplace environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the automotive industry with multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide. With a global presence and significant market share in key global markets, they believe in driving excellence by delivering cutting-edge technology and products to their customers.
Reporting to the ASEAN retail operations director, key responsibility is to oversee retail operations in the region to achieve quality and service excellence across the board.
- Drive retail excellence
- Analyse store footprint to formulate retail expansion strategy
- Develop and deploy retail framework
- Identify and refine solutions for retail productivity growth
- Ensure quality and service consistency across ASEAN
- Anticipate market trends to create innovation in the industry
- Understand and apply trade marketing across various retail channels
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- 10 - 12 years of experience in sales, marketing and retail disciplines
- Strategic thinking with project management background
- Possess retail and brand management expertise
- Understanding of retail network analysis
What's on Offer
You will be value-adding to one of the largest player in the industries with excellent vision for the future. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with attractive remuneration packages and opportunities to grow.