ASEAN Regional TA Lead - Agricultural Science
Regional Exposure in ASEAN
Global leading Agriscience business
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the Agriscience Industry with a strong presence in across the region.
They have offices in over 130 countries and with more than 20,000 employees worldwide. As part of its ongoing commitment to growing the business in Asia, they are now looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Lead for ASEAN countries. The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a fast paced organisation that prides itself for possessing a culture of continuous growth and learning.
* Work with the Talent Head, APAC, to develop strategic sourcing strategies targeting active and passive job seekers
* Perform full-cycle recruiting of candidates using traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques to include researching and identifying markets to tap for qualified talent
* Work closely with hiring managers to define hiring needs, source and pre-screen candidates, interview, prepare salary offers and candidate closeout, as well as manage applicant flow
* Requires a highly organised and disciplined individual to execute recruiting in a high volume setting to meet/exceed expectations
* Must be able to build outstanding relationships with hiring managers across the region while influencing them on best practices
* Perform metrics reporting and proactive development of required action plans based on data analysis
* Use solid judgement and thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
* Actively participate in professional networking groups, job fairs, and other recruiting events
* Ensure recruiting efforts are executed to support diversity and inclusion in our workforce
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- At least 10 years of TA experience in a reputable MNC, preferably in Agriculture, Chemical, or Pharma industries
- Stable track record in establishing HR strategies in an organisation
- Be willing to be hands-on and operationally involved as required
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for the candidate to be in a dynamic and fast paced environment. The individual will be able to hone their mental agility skills and be able to represent HR to key Business stakeholders with a consultative approach. This will also enable the candidate to be in a rewarding career with an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic global business.