About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Pharmaceutical organisation with a significant market share in key global markets, offering a variety of innovative products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for a Regional Artwork Manager to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
You will be responsible to manage the entire project timeline which includes overseeing the full artwork development from receipt of artwork request through approval of final artwork. You are also accountable for all NPI launches & variations in regard to managing internal supply cross-functionally with a focus on process improvement.
- Responsible to coordinate the development of regional artwork processes with close liaison within Marketing, Regulatory, Design and Artwork studio for NPI projects.
- Responsible to manage coordination process of the creation related to mock-up artwork for Regulatory review.
- Reviewing & seeking approval to ensure that design and regulations requirements for each new product, new pack or changes to existing packaging are compliant.
- To Prepare and circulate commercial artwork and documentation for internal review and approval process.
- Project Management Lead for all supply launch activities & artwork variations.
- To execute optimal strategies and supply launch timings to implement artwork variations with close collaboration with all major key stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of regulatory / quality requirements for Artwork Management.
- Key individual responsible for the Development of the Product Lifecycle Process for the Asia region.
The Successful Applicant
You have a Degree in Supply Chain and possess significant number of years of related experience in Supply Chain within the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Industry. You must be self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead a team of operations staff. It is essential that you have in depth knowledge in GMP or GDP regulatory framework.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organization that takes pride in their history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has great culture and opportunities for growth. High performing employees are recognise and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards and annual salary reviews and incentive programme.